Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dreams of Tuscany



Received from Adele Sciortino:

"There is still time to sign-up for the upcoming “The Art of Creative Costuming” workshop in Italy. Just think, it will be around the same time as the Renascence Festival in Cortona, Italy. Imagine all the costumes you will see firsthand, the sightseeing that will take place will take your breath away, a field trip to Florence to visit some fabric and trim stores, museums and shopping. What a week of adventure in Italy!"

* That week is May 25 - June 1, 2010 *

"I have scheduled one evening to have an Italian cooking course for all my students. What fun that will be, sharing stories and making new friends.

The workshop will be all about costuming like you have not done before. It will be a special treat for those of you that have taken my other Creative Costuming classes.

It will be an intimate setting with a small group. Each lady will receive my personal attention to help finish their costume.

If you sign up before March 7, 2010 there is a $100.00 discount."

******



I can dream can't I?

No comments: